Sika Grande are a result of crossbreeding between Sika Deer and the American Elk. Their sizing falls in a good medium between the smaller Sika and the larger Elk. Sika Grande bulls can weigh up to 400 pounds, usually falling somewhere in the 300s. Their antlers look mostly Sika, with three or four points per side, but grow larger due to their Elk bloodline. This makes for an attractive trophy and plenty of venison to spare. With Premier Outdoors, you can hunt this exotic hybrid right here in Texas!
Sika Grande meat is a flavorful combination of deer and Elk venison. It’s denser than say a Whitetail venison, with darker Elk-like flavor. We’ve even heard it described as better than Axis! Bagging one of these unique trophies with Premier Outdoors is a win-win for any hunter looking to enhance his or her showroom and enjoy a large supply of venison.
- Trip Logistics
- Lodging and Dining
- Hunting Season
- Fully-guided, instructional Sika Grande hunts
- Year-round daily, weekday and weekend Sika Grande hunts (No Seasonal Restrictions)
- Premier lodging and catering
- Optional beverage services
- Your style of hunt (Archery, rifle, black powder, etc.)