Available year-round for hunters of all ages and skill levels, Arabian oryx hunting in Texas is a special experience. A very rare animal, these antelope were once extinct from the Arabian Peninsula, where they had originated. You heard us correct – this exotic animal resides in the Lone Star State!
Conservation efforts make them huntable in Texas today, where they are the most common, especially in the Hill Country. Also known as the white oryx, the Arabian oryx thrives in desert-like climates. Carrying a distinguished shoulder slump, they are medium sized with straight horns and a tiffed tail, an especially notable trophy.
Texas Arabian Oryx Hunt Logistics
From family gatherings to corporate hunts, our Texas Arabian oryx hunting excursions are for everyone. Whether you want to take out the kids for a bonding experience or provide a unique team building exercise for your employees, Lonestar Premier Outdoors has you covered.
Our services include:
- Fully instructional hunts – Don’t let inexperience hold you back!
- Your choice of style – While we’ll advise you on what we think is best, the choice is yours.
- Excursions available year-round – Our slots fill up fast, so the earlier you book the better.
- Weekday and weekend availability – Hunting packages for all schedules.
- Quality catering and lodging – Don’t sacrifice creature comforts while in the wild.
- Beverage service (optional) – Let us take the guesswork out of your event.
Arabian Oryx Hunts in Texas
Arabian oryx hunt is a great way to bond over a common interest. In addition, enjoy the great outdoors and stay active pursuing the thrill of the hunt. Our customers choose Arabian Oryx hunts because they offer:
- A rare opportunity to hunt an interesting species.
- A fun bonding activity accessible to anyone.
- Flexible scheduling year-round.